Patch

PC: this week 3.15.3b

Console: 3.15.2b nice(3.15.3b this week also for Console???)

Last bumped on Sep 9, 2021, 11:11:40 AM
I think I get your point, but I think has a little more "punch" if we put details in:

The last PS4 patch came out on August 24th. 15 days ago.

Since then, PC has had two patches and a Hotfix.

There was no communication for 10 days after our last patch, and then a note that we should expect our next patch mid-week. It is now Thursday in NZ, and we still have neither a patch, nor notice of when we might expect one.

C'mon GGG, at least tell us what's going on.

And maybe consider limiting the "well, now there's a new patch on PC, so we're going to delay console patch to roll this one in too"... because it snowballs and we end up going a month between patches (this is not hyperbole, it has happened in 2 of the last 3 leagues).

Often these patches fix things that are broken in very important ways.

I feel unable to do certain content while we wait for the patch, because I don't want it to break and "steal" my rewards.

Additionally, based on the reports I see in the bug forum and global chat, the game is nearly unplayable on previous-gen consoles at the moment. I'm lucky enough to be on PS5, but the playerbase is disappearing.

Please pay some attention to console.

At least tell us what's going on.
I havnt bought any microtransactions for a long while now. I have no confidence that the game is doing well enough to continue to survive on the console. I have nothing to go on other than trade item availability and other stuff like town and chat numbers, but it doesnt feel.... lets say vibrant :)

I just dont wanna throw money out the window on a game of which i continue to lose confidence that it will survive past each new league. We havnt gotten any relevant console upgrades for some time now, and with very little communication outside of patches, it makes it impossible to spend any more money on it.

I doubt im alone in this regard.
Hey there, thanks for posting about this and I'm sorry for the lack of updates about 3.15.3. Unfortunately we have run into a slight problem which has delayed this patch (not related to the subsequent PC patches), which we are actively working on at the moment.

I am still not able to give an ETA on this but please know that we will get this patch out to you as soon as we are safely able to.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Rachel wrote:
Hey there, thanks for posting about this and I'm sorry for the lack of updates about 3.15.3. Unfortunately we have run into a slight problem which has delayed this patch (not related to the subsequent PC patches), which we are actively working on at the moment.

I am still not able to give an ETA on this but please know that we will get this patch out to you as soon as we are safely able to.

Thanks for the update!
"
Rachel wrote:

Will the patch fix the invisible stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info