Response to - Recent Topics from Community Podcasts - posted by Community_Team

"
We're working towards adding controller support to PC as well as eventually mouse support for consoles. We'll update you as these are ready.

I hope that this means that console will finally, whether using mouse or controller, get that fifth socket on (non-LT-RT) button map that allows us to socket the equivalent of a skill on left mouse click (better know in PC community as the skill on movement bind).

"
Players also expressed that they'd appreciate improvements to the trade site (or a separate auction system) to make it easier to trade large quantities of certain items like currency items or maps.

In the same way as PC players want an auction house (or Trade Board as it's called on console) the console community is also crying out for the GGG trade website to include us. We are aware that CW/GGG doesn't want to unify the databases for trade but you have added chat to console and that was the last hurdle to a proper trade website index (on your existing GGG trade site) the same as PC has now.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Aug 30, 2021, 4:17:36 AM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2021, 9:18:44 AM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

In the same way as PC players want an auction house (or Trade Board as it's called on console) the console community is also crying out for the GGG trade website to include us. We are aware that CW/GGG doesn't want to unify the databases for trade but you have added chat to console and that was the last hurdle to a proper trade website index (on your existing GGG trade site) the same as PC has now.

You do understand that if they gave us the website, we'd lose the trademarket, right?

Let my vote be known that we keep our trademarket.

I'd *really* like them to take *some* action, *any* action that fights the extremely rampant price fixing on console trade market, but I don't want the PC trade site and pc-style trading.

A new trading system that was some kind of compromise between the two, maybe. But not exactly what PC has.

Sometimes I think when you all clamor for that, you forget that we have literally 1% of the players, and therefore 1% of the items listed.

The PC trade website won't give us PC prices or PC availability.
"
QQPQ wrote:
You do understand that if they gave us the website, we'd lose the trademarket, right?

Let my vote be known that we keep our trademarket.

I'd *really* like them to take *some* action, *any* action that fights the extremely rampant price fixing on console trade market, but I don't want the PC trade site and pc-style trading.

A new trading system that was some kind of compromise between the two, maybe. But not exactly what PC has.

Sometimes I think when you all clamor for that, you forget that we have literally 1% of the players, and therefore 1% of the items listed.

The PC trade website won't give us PC prices or PC availability.

Completely agree.
The only way we would ever get a PC price system is if they unify the trade databases and CW has said flat out no to that.
The post I quoted from seemed to suggest PC might get a 'trade board' like system, I was merely saying that if they get that then we should get website indexing on the GGG trade site like PC does (as well as trade board not instead of).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info