Map filter Region

Am I missing something or when using the map tab is there a way to filter to certain regions? If not could this filter be added??? As the atlas is very geared to doing certain regions all together, so why not have a filter to help pick the maps...
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2021, 9:37:59 PM
You can type in the region name in the filter and it will show you those ones
As EmeraldCube said, you can filter the map tab by region... but the filtering is currently half-broken.

It will sometimes stop working.

I've heard that logging out and back in can fix it, but I haven't actually tried it myself.

It's on the list of known issues, and also affects PC, so they are probably actively working on it.
thanks for letting me know, I can't say I've noticed a filter in stash, clearly need to look better!!!
"
As EmeraldCube said, you can filter the map tab by region... but the filtering is currently half-broken.

Hi.
As far as we know this has been fixed in 3.15.2 update.
Does it still happen to you?
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

Hi.

I saw this on the tracker so I'll chime in that this still happens on PC occasionally, and searching for full region names in quotation marks, e.g. "Lira Arthain", doesn't work at all, while searching for Lira (no quotations) works most of the time . Restarting the client fixes it in regard to the single word search without quotations.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

Hi.

I'm pretty sure it has been.

I didn't see the patch note, so I wasn't specifically looking for it.

I logged in just now, and it worked, but it worked about half the time before too, so that's not really conclusive.

I'll keep an eye on it when I play more later this evening.
"
Fixed a bug where filtering items in the Unique Stash Tab and Map Stash Tab could sometimes not work.

This is how it was noted.

"
searching for full region names in quotation marks, e.g. "Lira Arthain", doesn't work at all, while searching for Lira (no quotations) works most of the time .
I'll check if this is intended and if we can fix that for a map tab.
UPD: it will be fixed.

As for search not working at all it would be nice to get more details on how/when it happens.
Last edited by Alexander_GGG on Aug 26, 2021, 9:00:24 PM
The tab doesn't highlight using quotation marks at all, but it works fine if you use either the first or the second word without quotation marks.

And here's the video showing the same thing

https://streamable.com/93vpm5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info