Console trade improvement

Please let us see who listed an item. Im tired of ppl price fixing and i want to see who is doing it.
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2021, 10:43:32 AM
Amen.

We *really* need a way to see who has an item listed.

That will really help when we can see that all 14 of an item listed for a low price are listed by the same person.

And/or when one person has an item listed for like 5 different prices.

Guild name would be good too, because some guilds price fix together (although I've personally seen less of that this league, which is probably just because of the reduced player count).

I'd also *really* like the option to block people based on trade market interactions.
Price fixing is ridiculously rampant. I came here to post about that exact thing just now. I went to buy another helmet and the first three bids I tried were all to the same person. I them proceeded to verify that they were running the same nonsense on 10 other listings. I stopped at 10.

This ruins the game. This cannot be what GGG had in mind when making making trade be both blind and anonymous.
Try crafting your own gear for a new build..its takes up to a whole day to just get the materials you need from market. It is ridiculous. Also its very very aggravating if you offer the price asked, wait for an hour or longer then it gets rejected or that person logs off and rejects the next day. Some are smarter by simply removing the item and lowering it by one chaos or so.
no wonder ppl are so aggressive lately..sometimes including myself.
Last edited by DrNRG999 on Aug 23, 2021, 10:48:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info