Untouchable FP/Ice spear totems, 100% crit, 500%+ multi. GL

INTRODUCTION

This build is meant to be an alternative & more balanced way to gear & enjoy freeze totem play style.

PASTEBIN:

https://pastebin.com/KXtZCZnb

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Virtually unkillable through multi-layered defense
+ 100% crit chance & 500% multi.. need I say more?
+ Phasing, Blind, Totem taunt, freezing, curse immune, breathe easy - QoL
+ Rampage = Fun + offers ailment removal & phys immunity every 50 kills!!
+ Flex on tradition FP builds with your insanely expensive and flashy version

Cons:

- What are those??

SKILL TREE

- http://poeurl.com/dnJH

or

- https://pastebin.com/KXtZCZnb

Ascendancy Points:

- Pursuit of faith (first)
- Conviction of power (second)
- Arcane blessing (third)
- Ritual of awakening (last)

Bandits:

Kill all, +2 points

GEAR
Weapon:

Chest:

Helm:

Belt:

Gloves:

Rings:

Flasks:

Jewels:

GEAR EXPLANATION

LINKS AND GEMS

Main DPS Setup

-Frozen pulse
-spell totem support
-multi-Totem support
-increased crit damage support
-hypothermia
-added cold

(Freezing pulse is our mapping skill, it has huge aoe and can kill most things with no issues)

-Ice spear
-Spell totem
-Increased crit damage support
-Added cold damage support
-Greater multiple projectiles support
-Empower

(Ice spear is our boss skill, huge single target dps to melt anything, in this setup we run it as a 6L so we use empower due to crafting a + 1 skill +2 support bow with woe essence, this will give us level 28 ice spear which is just insane boss damage given we are cutting damage from original version for better QoL & defenses)

CWDT Setup

-CWDT
-Steelskin
-Increased duration
-flame dash

(we run steelskin as our guard skill because to offers a nice damage shield for us, try to keep the cwdt proc at around 60-70% of health, we want to raise the level of steel skin as high as possible)

Utility Setup

-Vortex
-Bonechill support
-Sniper's Mark
-Increased Duration

(we run vortex to trigger the on hit blind from pandemonium amulet, bonechill support with vortex helps us utilize the 20% cold penetration against chilled enemies,
Sniper's Mark works with our ice spear totem, cast this on bosses or enemies that dont get 1 or 2 shotted by your Frozen pulse totems. This curse will split projectiles from ice spear cause screen wide destruction.)

Aura Setup

-Zealotry
-Precision
-Grace
-Enlighten

(We are running zealotry & precision to get 100% crit and as our damage auras, we run grace to help get at least 50% evade chance, with at least 50% evade we can not get hit twice. Enlighten is to ease the mana costs as we need a little mana left to summon our totems)

LEVELING

Level with whatever you want, learn, enjoy, have fun, leveling with freeze pulse totems works great.

try to get in the habit of not spending currency on leveling gear unless you can't progress without it. You can easily make it through the acts with gear you find by using decent gem links.

THE END
Last edited by Eudaimonicz on Aug 18, 2021, 9:49:18 AM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2021, 12:56:47 PM
Non totem freezing pulse build works in this league. Wallach, The best builder of FP totems quit the build. Why do you think your build work? any video?
I play on Xbox currently & this is my first time posting a forum build, i'll have to figure out how to get the videos on here, but I will look into that.

Personally I believe a lot of pc players min max their build for the most damage because it looks better, I play on xbox so I need my builds to be more forgiving, I min max for balance, yes a little less dps ( still more than enough) but a LOT more defensive layers.

I play on Xbox currently & this is my first time posting a forum build, i'll have to figure out how to get the videos on here, but I will look into that.

Personally I believe a lot of pc players min max their build for the most damage because it looks better, I play on xbox so I need my builds to be more forgiving, I min max for balance, yes a little less dps ( still more than enough) but a LOT more defensive layers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info