Not sure who to contact here but support help sent me this way so....

Firstly this isnt going to be pretty sorry in advance
[Removed by Support] i have literally spent the entire day dying to invisible monsters, do you know when you do a ritual + conqueror in the map if you kill any of the conqueurs monster on the ritual when you come to do the ritual those monster are also in the ritual BUT THERE INVISIBLE this was a problem last season, and clearly no1 has picked up on this (Drox's are the worst for it)

i play on a ps4 pro, and soon as you juice a map not even heavily juice it, the game goes into melt down mode, it also slows the players movement down and what it does is it doesnt slow the server's info so monster damage still counts on the player

BLEED this season has literally been every single hit almost with what feels like 1000% multiplyer on it once i made myself corrupted blood immune the game decided to start heaping poison on me like i was buying it

preformance is horrendous on console, i have a ethernet direct plug in to my console and router, no1 else uses this internet in my house other than me, i also have 500mbps the game still lags, and feels like im running with blocks of cement in my shoes,

YET im still dumb enuff to spend money on this game and get charged full price for skins even tho we get what looks like half the preformance of the PC Version of this game we (Console players) dont get the full experience of PoE compaired to PC players (I.e.Betrayal which has been compacted for console compaired to the PC counter part)

[Removed by Support] whats the point off all this content if the preformance isnt looked at league after league but you ask us to support youre company and youre game yet we dont get the same back i spent a fair amount of money on youre game as you can probably see, and this league has been horrible from preformance to mechanical, the mobs are beefed, up, skills nerfed, bosses tanked up, but then you dont offer enuff options to try and counter things, meaning you just die and die and die, and oh btw from my other post the other dya my armour took like 2600+ links to 6 link, meaning my progress was basicallt haulted by 5-6 days i almost fell asleep playing having to run white nad yellow maps, i means its not like theres a million more pieces of content to get through or anything is there.

if you would like footage of my dying to insivible monsters, invisible attacks, textures not rendering in, 1 shots off mobs, bosses, my attacks hitting mobs and not registering THEN once iv died the server seems to catch up and then boss/monsters fall over dead, i have hundreds of footage i will be posting on my YT channel i will gladly drop a link, infact the game has became that unplayable now iv finished my stream early on twitch, and most likley wont play this game on stream for the rest of the league

also i have screenshot this post as well as i noticed that Chris Wilson mentioned in the live stream he sometimes isnt made aware of problems and things so im going to tag him on twitter or something aswell just so he can see because this is becoming a too much now

im sorry for the rant but iv had enuff
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 14, 2021, 3:56:36 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2021, 8:07:40 AM
Couldn't agree more. I play on PS5 and still have the same performance issues. I really hope at some point they really look into it, cause it's getting ridiculous.
Its kind of ridiculous at this point. But hey KEEP pumping out that MTX items!!!
Sorry but no Problems here, Running 100% deli Maps Full juiced double beyond etc. No issues.
Couldnt agree more here is one of many clips this league.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/blaze-amk/video/142368700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info