[PlayStation] 3.15.1 Hotfix 2

[PlayStation] 3.15.1 Hotfix 2
  • Increased the chance for players to get rare unique items from Gwennen's gambling window.

This fix was deployed to new instances. In order it to take effect in hideouts (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new hideout through Helena, or let your hideout instance timeout.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2021, 4:09:31 PM
Can we have an ETA on next patch?
Freezes and crashes galore for me since this hotfix

I never had problem before even 100% delirium

Disappointing...
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
In case GGG forgot the console version are still waiting for the latest patch.... not that it really matters most people have already quit the console versions.
"
Hendo524 wrote:
In case GGG forgot the console version are still waiting for the latest patch.... not that it really matters most people have already quit the console versions.

I'll try new Rog crafts and leave. Trade is so dead if you don't sell meta stuff. I'd stay for more but 1 logbook in 5 maps is bs rate.
fix PlayStation port
when are we getting the flask patch? PC got it a week ago almost? pon top of this invisible mosters attacks, AoE, and stuff just not rendering in at all is a HUGE problem this season also please tune/turn down bleed its on pretty much every single pack of monsters, butit takes you 3 packs worth of monsters to fill a flask this game has went in such a horrible direction this season it hurts my soul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info