3 Jun PlayStation and Xbox!!!

GGG is already 2021 and on consoles June is still 1, add at least 2, on PC 3 there June goes to the boss in three two maps, and on consoles 10-12 maps must be completed. Sorry for google translator
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2021, 8:29:00 PM
Something has to be not working as intended with the Syndicate Board. It's very painful to complete a Jun mission and only receive less than 10 intelligence points towards the captains/safehouses/mastermind.

Are I doing something wrong?

its working as intended. we get 3 times the rewards (supposedly) but only get one instance of jun that only gives one instance worth of progress towards safehouses. its takes us roughly 30 maps for one safe house.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
its working as intended. we get 3 times the rewards (supposedly) but only get one instance of jun that only gives one instance worth of progress towards safehouses. its takes us roughly 30 maps for one safe house.

If it's taking you 30 maps, you're either counting maps that don't have Jun missions on them, or you're doing something wrong, or you're very much not prioritizing getting the safehouse ready.

I get safehouses set up in less than 30 Jun missions, and I almost never lock people up (which would speed up the process). And that's with everyone I care about at rank 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info