As you Touch up the ACTS - its TIME. FIX the BIGGEST mistake of Acts 5-10!!!!!

So, since it was revealed that the developers would be touching up the different acts (seems like at the rate of one act per league), NOW is a good time to right a major wrong, especially since we got time before Acts 5-10 get touched.

There was one MAJOR thing that bugged a ton of players, like myself.

WHERE THE HELL DID THE CHARACTER VOICE OVERS GO?!?

One of the highlights through acts 1-4 is having your character give voice to their own personalities, sharing a bit about themselves.

But then you get to act 5, and they suddenly shut up!

I know I wasn't the only one wondering:

The Marauder was so damn Anti-Kitava throughout acts 1-4. So then he has to help a Kitava-loving cultist in Utula in act 5, and he has nothing to say on the matter? REALLY?

Or after Kitava this and Kitava that, now he actually has to go against Kitava himself! And he suddenly has nothing to comment about on it?

What about our resident holy roller, the templar? How does he feel to be enlisted by supposedly his own devil, Sin? Does he even trust Sin really? And he has to fight his own God, Innocence? How does he feel about that?

Or well the Templar was exiled as a heretic - does he take a more unique view that Sin and Innocence are just demi-gods playing the parts they desperately want to play, while our Templar worships what he calls the "true God", which could provide insight in why he got exiled in the first place? Might also more easily reconcile why he goes along with "sin", if he thinks sin is just a pretender and not his own faith's actual devil.

And these two can't be the only ones with things to say. I'm sure the others can have their personal stories progress as well, and give greater context to what this whole adventure has done to them, helped them become, etc.

The character commentary was some of the best highlights of the game for those of us who enjoy the story and lore.

So how about we right that wrong for acts 5-10 as you work on it, one chapter at a time?
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2021, 5:38:54 AM
So wait a sec - did I miss something?

I finally got to act 5 this league - and my templar is speaking?

Dude NICE!!!!
I wonder how much more commentary there is - looking forward to seeing...
Ok - I just finished fighting Innocense and reaching the torched courts...

And the voice overs did NOT disappoint!

WELL DONE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info