Spectral Helix

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2022, 1:50:13 AM
Spectral Helix has very terrible low visibility and is almost unplayable without MTX please add some kind of trail or highlight to enable players to use it without feeling "pushed" into P2W mechanics.
Single target feels atrocious. Like really really bad. Its decent for clearing, butt with such giga bad single target, the clear should be omega uber, and it's not. Its decent clear. Trash can skill. Avoid using this if you can, do not make my mistake of spending a week leveling and building with it in order to "transition" into tornado shot, which I apparently never will. Guess it's time to reroll....yet again....
I have been playing with Spectral Helix and it doesn't seem to give me "energy shield on hit" after the first spiral. Other "on hit" effects seem to be working fine with spectral helix. Also the "energy shield on hit" is working with my other skills.

Damage taken could be dropping my energy shield faster than the on hit gains, but testing seems to suggest that isn't the problem. Is there a bug or is my testing off?
Last edited by Roziel_Longblade on Jun 28, 2022, 1:36:01 AM
It makes absolutely no sense for this skill to be this strong, for levelling it's incredible because the base attack damage one shots pretty much everything throughout the campaign, Kitava due to its size gets deleted with crafted phys magic claws/swords.

Late game it's still the best skill in the game due to its scaling and it gets easier to use because of attack speed.

The problem is: either this spell is unreasonably good or most melee skills in the game are way too weak.

I think it's unreasonable for this skill to be so good while allowing you to keep a safe distance from a boss, stutter stepping your movement allowing you to dodge everything while melee skills that require you to stop and attack have lower base damage and attack speed than it.

IMO the spell needs some form of quality of life so that using it doesn't feel so clunky and inconsistent and obviously having its damage reduced significantly. The way it is now people absolutely hate playing it but can't stop themselves because of how broken it is(jungroan for example, he might say he doesn't hate it but that's just stockholm syndrome xdd)
Last edited by iAxX on Sep 9, 2022, 1:54:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info