Using right stick direction for movement bind

I understand We are short on buttons, but what if the right stick was tapped in any direction, assigned to a movement skill, like a dodge button, it could also maybe control the direction of the use of the movement skill and removing it as an item selector for ground stuff as we normally are running to it to pick it up anyway, I personally am tapping the A button as I'm running around to pick stuff up, never have I used the right stick to filter through drops as it is so clunky and awkward to use 🙈 Thanks game is spot on and my fav league since ritual 😍
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2021, 10:25:41 AM
Please, please, please DO NOT change the function of the right stick.

There are many situations where it is quite difficult to select what you want by moving, and the right stick is the only way to do it that isn't super frustrating.

One of many examples of the RS select that is important is that it can be used to click on something that isn't an enemy during combat.

Such as Breach hands, shrines, or an expensive loot drop.
So you must be lucky to have an extra thumb to be be able to move both sticks at the same time while still pressing A to open the breach chests. It's easier just to run at it and press a when it highlights it, timing bud. Save yourself alot of hassle and probably alot of deaths. Its to clunky to get it perfect and the system is not exactly perfect, cos by the time you mess around trying to highlight what you want it, unless you completely stop mid battle, it will just move to the next highlighted option near it, where as running by and just tapping A button will do the same thing, so pretty useless really and very unreliable. Plus with filters getting easier to access, there's not so much on the screen so chest and everything is so much more accessible while in battle to just run at it and tap a button in stead of lots of buttons simultaneously, so a move skill bind would make alot more sense and be very useful, just tapping a direction to move you out the way like a dodge in other games? Seems like it could work, IV never used the RS in all the time IV played. Seems a waste of use at the moment, unless they can get it better than it is 🤞
Don't talk to me like I'm a newb.

I know how to play the game, and doing what I described doesn't cause me to die.

I personally find the Right Stick Select extremely helpful.

Just because you don't doesn't mean that other people don't, or that GGG should change it.

Also... what you've asked for is *at least* as hard to use as mid-combat breech-hand grabbing with RS, so, that pretty much nullifies that argument.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info