Controller and market

my suggestions to improve the experience are:

1-

the ranged character uses the ability where he is looking, therefore when one is chased, you have to turn the movement control and press the button of the ability to hit, this with a lot of density makes it rough, because normally you have to react quickly and most of the time the skill is cast where one does not want and this takes time, like when the skill is cast, the character stops, for example: with frenzy + spell caster, if you go to the right and mobs are on the left, the skill is thrown at the horde and where it is going Either due to late entry or poor coordination. and it gets worse the more density of mobs there are.

therefore I suggest that a skill can be assigned to the correct control analog movement. for example if I move to the right with L3 (play) or L (xbox). with R3 (play) or R (xbox) move the analog to the left, the character turns and attacks to the left. This would facilitate the concept of "kite" since right now you do 4 actions: run; to look behind; throw away skill; to run.

but with the suggestion, you would only do 2: run; throw away skill.

Also it could give an exact objective of 360 °. without having to change the movement of the left analog.

2-

I like that there is a market within the game but that it can be polished much more.

my suggestion is to have better filtering, ie. If I am looking for a ring x that has a price. That only the rings that have been listed are on the tab. and that it can be put from lower to higher price, thus helping those who sell cheaper and will regulate the market much more. because right now the rings they are selling are filtered, they remain "active" but all the others remain. after a week there are more than 100 tabs and when you load these tabs it takes a long time. In other words, shopping online is tedious.

Another example: if I want to search +1 to the frenzy that is not seen very often in console, if I search among all the rings on the market that there will be hundreds of tabs after 1 month of league, I will only find two hopefully and it will have taken 1 hour . it is tedious. That is why I suggest that if I specifically search +1 frenzy, there is now the option to type what you want to search for, that this option will be improved and that only rings that are +1 frenzy will remain in the tab.

that is, look for the X statistics and that in the tab only the rings that have the X statistic appear and all the other rings that DO NOT have the X statistic disappear
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2021, 5:28:11 AM
I agree. The filtering system in the trade market is terrible, very tedious and it should be improved. It is a pain to scroll through 100 lists and don't find the required item. It would be also very helpful to sort by price or desired trait, such as number of lives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info