Why is console still missing assign skills to movement?

So 3.15 is around the corner.
The game is getting harder but console is still missing the option to assign skills to movement.

This was already a big deal since several builds relied on it.
But now spellslinger, cwdt, trigger wand are all nerfed to kingdom come.

Console needs parity with pc if the game is on the same dificulty level.

We already have bad control design giving us 4 face buttons to skills. And 5 buttons to flasks that are basically useless now.

Please GGG. Be sensible and help us here.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Jul 25, 2021, 3:42:29 PM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2021, 9:23:17 AM
True.
fix PlayStation port
i feel like it cant be too hard to assign a skill to the movement. im very suprised its not a thing yet. i played an archmage build as my second build last league and haveing to cast arcane cloak manually is a pain/sometimes you forget
Definitely want to back this idea up, it is such an important part of many many builds and not having it on console really limits the types of things we can do with our builds.
This has already been addressed. Do a search.
(Hint: it's literally on the second page of this forum)
First of all why not just say what the freaking response is how annoying.

However, honestly if it is too hard to add it to the actual movement they should just add a bind that just a single instant bind skill every Xs or whenever the cooldown is up. If they can only do it while moving that would be even better, but if they can't literally tie it to movement they should just have it auto renew on its own.
"
First of all why not just say what the freaking response is how annoying.

No, what's annoying is seeing the same questions being asked despite the fact that they have already been answered. It's then even more annoying when those people start complaining about how GGG is ignoring them.
If GGG doesn't find value in answering the same questions over and over, why should I?

The console portion of these forums are not very active, I'm willing to bet it took longer to write this post then it would have taken to do a search first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info