Shield Weapon Effect MTX not "sharing"

The MTX effects for major supporter packs that affect both weapons do not collectively benefit your main hand weapon and your shield at the same time. You have to put a separate MTX effect on your shield, in addition to your main hand effect. Because effects like Crucible, Orion, and the new Atlas effect (which I do not currently have, but assume to also follow the same logic) are a singular enchant that affects both, we cannot have both main hand and shield at the same time.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. :)

PS. My personal opinion is that the celestial and sunrise shield MTX also do not show enough of the spell effects of the weapon MTX, it makes it feel lackluster with these amazing shields. It would be amazing to see the shields themselves actually change colors, like the Yaksha shield. The yaksha shield by far, of the 3 or 4 shield mtx i own, has the best design to the effects of the MTX, and I hope the other shields display changes like these do in the future! Thanks for this change even in its current state, it's a fantastic addition to MTX junkies like myself. :P
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2021, 2:21:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info