SSF for 3.15

What are you smart folks planning for SSF builds ?
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2021, 4:33:42 AM
Nobody wants to chime in some useful information ? 83 views and zero response. I understand that trading is what most of you do and SSF just is not very popular. Oh well
My advice would be to go to Poeninja, filter for SSFHC builds, pick skills that have not be nerfed too much (Even if I'm quite sure any top build would work just fine also in 3.15 for any normal player not looking to kill AW9 or Maven).
Exsanguinate and Shield Crush/SST and probably melee totems
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I am gonna start an ice trap saboteur. It seems like a really good choice for ssf at the moment, given all the nerfs lol.
Pretty much any trap/totem/minions are safe bet for SSF.

Trap can be anything, since it's so generic: trap + crit. You can play Ice Trap, Lightning Trap, hell even Fire Trap would work.

Totem can be anything, since they are just totem + spell + crit. You can play the stable Freeze Pulse, Holy Flame, Glacial Cascade etc... or play the new skill Forbidden Rite that scales with totem's life (which is easy to get) and get crazy base damage. Hell, even Shock Nova Totem is viable since they buffed the inside zone.

Minions ...can be anything. Despite the nerfs, you can't go wrong with Necro and generic Zombie, Skeleton, Spectres, SRS, or Guardian for HoP/Dom Blow. They will take you to t11 quite comfortably, then you can either farm up to take it to next level, or keep farming low red maps for rare/uniques, then do other builds.

Personally I'll go trapper, then Forbidden Rite totem if I get enough cluster jewels/Soul Mantle/Kikazaru (which is not that hard to get in SSF, really), then some attack builds depend on what I got from drops.
IGN: _Gaia_

Where to download my hideout: https://poe.house/hideout/76oNuBpb

Where to trade currency between leagues: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2156864
Last edited by _Gaia_ on Jul 23, 2021, 4:34:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info