[PlayStation] 3.14.3b Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.14.3b Patch Notes

• Added support for our upcoming 3.15 Supporter Packs.
  • Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when levelling up skill gems.
Last edited by Community_Team on Jul 18, 2021, 10:14:30 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2021, 7:45:53 PM
Since the 3.14.3 patch there's been alot of screen freezing. Sometimes the screen will freeze for 10 seconds to a minute then unfreeze. It doesn't lock the console as I can still close the game and re-open it. The game seems to run in the background even though the screen freezes and 99% of the time it will result in the character dying. Hope the team can look into this issue. Thanks! :)

Edit: 3.14.3
Last edited by StealthReborn-- on Jul 19, 2021, 10:02:41 AM
"
Since the 3.14 patch there's been alot of screen freezing. Sometimes the screen will freeze for 10 seconds to a minute then unfreeze. It doesn't lock the console as I can still close the game and re-open it. The game seems to run in the background even though the screen freezes and 99% of the time it will result in the character dying. Hope the team can look into this issue. Thanks! :)
same problem here but 50% of the time it disconnects
I'm starting to think the devs might not even read the bug report threads. You guys gonna fix the invisible particle effects, NPCs, the crashing, etc etc? No? Just gonna add supporter pack support instead?

Shows where the priorities are, I guess.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
Last edited by ComradeAlis on Jul 18, 2021, 11:08:24 PM
"
Since the 3.14 patch there's been alot of screen freezing. Sometimes the screen will freeze for 10 seconds to a minute then unfreeze. It doesn't lock the console as I can still close the game and re-open it. The game seems to run in the background even though the screen freezes and 99% of the time it will result in the character dying. Hope the team can look into this issue. Thanks! :)

I have the same issue.
Does anyone see the new supporter pack?
Same exact issue as others are describing since the previous patch, 3.14 was fine but the 3.14.3 patch caused this issue to occur about once every hour
Last edited by Aegis_Formount on Jul 19, 2021, 9:31:28 AM
"
Since the 3.14.3 patch there's been alot of screen freezing. Sometimes the screen will freeze for 10 seconds to a minute then unfreeze. It doesn't lock the console as I can still close the game and re-open it. The game seems to run in the background even though the screen freezes and 99% of the time it will result in the character dying. Hope the team can look into this issue. Thanks! :)

Edit: 3.14.3

Exactly this :(
+1 to many freezes into disconnects since the last patch
Hello GGG I’ve been wondering if it would ever be possible to add downloadable hideouts into the console variants of path of exile similar to how it is on PC?

Thanks a vivid Fan of your game!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info