very frustrating to see thread and replies by "deleted"

even if the person posting on that account had some screws loose, don't nuke the account imo
I don't remember the dude's username and now I can't attribute "missmymom1776" to them :(
refuse to believe that dude was a bot
they only delete accounts if the person requests it.
I remembered the account name yesterday. Today, I'm a day older and that irrelevant fact has escaped my memory banks. The account is no longer on probation but that is probably erased when the account is deleted.

edit: correction Oops still on probation. I guess I got a brain cell back. It was something like KoolAidMinister.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jul 5, 2021, 3:00:56 PM
"
they only delete accounts if the person requests it.

well that's unfortunate
rip KoolDadMinister
I have an incredibly strong feeling it wasn't their first time.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
We will never forget you, CoolDadMiniskirt.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

They are never gone since they still exist. They can visit as a guest and view the forum. They just can't post replies.
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

They are never gone since they still exist. They can visit as a guest and view the forum. They just can't post replies.

if you get deleted online you get deleted irl that's just how it works bub....
"
Wolverine wrote:
if you get deleted online you get deleted irl that's just how it works
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info