Invisible mini maps elements, like walls and water

When ever a wall or obstruction in the terrain is not typically visible in gameplay, it is also not visible in the mini map, like walls and rivers. It's somewhat tricky to navigate based on the mini map, if u don't have the outlines visible in the UI options, which I don't, as they distract me, and I find the landscape only mini map to be more pleasant and "immersive". It would be very nice, if the devs could implement for walls at least, to be visible as landscape marks in the mini map even if they are occluded from view in regular gameplay. I can't post screenshots as the only site I know of where I could post it, is currently annoyingly asking me to turn off my adblocker when it's already off, I can't post anything there! >:( !

Anyway, considering I can't post a screenshot, I'll just mention the places I've seen it happen. The cave of the great white beast in act 2, the fields in act 2, and the Marveil caves/ submerged passages. If at all possible, consider looking in to a fix for this if it wasn't already a known problem in the mini map system, that can't be worked around, or would be too costly to fix compared to the amount of people that would actually benefit from it, ofc. Maybe just outlines only for the walls which are occluded from view as a quicker fix to it. IDK, anyway, I hope who ever is reading this has a nice day! :D

PS: sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native ;)
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2021, 3:04:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info