I'd love to love you guys

Please, for the love of ARPGs, understand the importance of the difference between console and pc. Don't give us the same mid league nerfs as we are already semi ssf with the dwindling player count.
Just two things; zana missions, ultimatum rewards.
Why are you balancing around pc economy? I don't get it. I'm far from being a new player, I played several leagues on pc. I got 150 hrs played in ultimatum on Xbox (PC at work, no time there anymore).
For someone who plays everyday the changes are so obvious and may make sense on pc, but not on console.
No perandus/vinktar/doryanis on the market for at least 4 days. OK, ssf it is. How am I supposed to get one of these missing maps for the challenge?
Not a single augment harvest in 150 hrs.
Not a single conq exalt in 150 hrs.
It's just a few changes in integers and pressing save, I don't know why the drops etc. are not balanced around the actual player count and/or platform.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to play the game on my Xbox, and it runs decent. But please acknowledge the difference of platforms and act accordingly.
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2021, 12:48:07 AM
"
wettyfun3 wrote:

No perandus/vinktar/doryanis on the market for at least 4 days. OK, ssf it is. How am I supposed to get one of these missing maps for the challenge?

None of these maps drop.

You can get them all from Zana missions (I think), but there are much better ways to get them.

Vinktar's is the easiest, by far. Just vendor one each of the 4 different Agnerod staves together, and you get back a Vinktar's Square.

Perandus Manor primarily comes from Perandus himself. If you spec into the Perandus atlas passives and farm that region, your odds of seeing one are not terrible.

Doryani's only drops from the Vaal boss in Delve. Not a guaranteed drop. My personal rate is about 1 in 10? Not a large enough sample size to know the real percentage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info