Lord Jeff, hear me out...

I know I've made a few of these posts now, but I've yet to see an update on GGG's stance on the topic in a while and I know you're busy with PoE 2.

But recently sony said they are going to be more open in regards to crossplay going forward, as recent as the past few weeks.
I know Chris in the past said it was being gated by sony.
And with more games being crossplay(not just AAA games) I feel like it's something that would overall improve console morale.

I'm not saying "we need this now!" And I don't mean to harass on the topic.
But as someone who works hard to keep my tiny hardcore Xbox community growing, the larger population and availability of items would but a huge QoL.

As always thanks for reading this if you do.
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2021, 1:44:29 AM
Crossplataform and filter market !!!!
"
drandregago wrote:
Crossplataform and filter market !!!!
cross console we don't need or want pc.
But yes! Also auto purchase if we meet the asking price like the tencent servers have on thier pc auction houses
All we really need is an auction house and better filters for the market

Please make it happen so that I can stop praying to umbasa every night
"
dlmcys wrote:

If you really mean "auction", then don't hold your breath.

GGG has specifically stated on multiple occasions that they are against it.

They even specifically forbid attempting to auction items in chat as well.

Trading, selling, and negotiating deals are all fine.

But they don't want auctions.

And I'm glad for that.

However, I *do* want auto-accept of price-matched offers, to kill off price fixing.

Seeing names of sellers (and maybe buyers) in the marketplace would also be very nice.

Yeah I meant like auto accept which in a way feels like an auction to me but in a good way though
Names might be a good thing but a bad thing as well so I don’t really know about that
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
dlmcys wrote:

If you really mean "auction", then don't hold your breath.

GGG has specifically stated on multiple occasions that they are against it.

They even specifically forbid attempting to auction items in chat as well.

Trading, selling, and negotiating deals are all fine.

But they don't want auctions.

And I'm glad for that.

However, I *do* want auto-accept of price-matched offers, to kill off price fixing.

Seeing names of sellers (and maybe buyers) in the marketplace would also be very nice.

It's also worth nothing that GGG already has the auto buy feature coded for the console auction house.
The tencent servers have an auction house like console, but they have an auto buyout feature where when offering the asking price it's auto accepted.
So it's really not asking too much.
Last edited by TheGodAmongMen on Jun 24, 2021, 7:47:06 PM
"

It's also worth nothing that GGG already has the auto buy feature coded for the console auction house.
The tencent servers have an auction house like console, but they have an auto buyout feature where when offering the asking price it's auto accepted.
So it's really not asking too much.

It's not a matter of how much work it is. It's about whether or not they "believe in it".

Tencent controls what goes on in the China realm.

China realm has loot pets. GGG has said that we will *never* have loot pets.

It existing on the China realm has very little impact on whether or not we get it in the main game.

But yeah, the code already exists, including the console-style UI for it. It would be SUPER easy for them to implement, compared to a lot of the other things people bang the drum for (like crossplay, which is actually really hard to implement if you didn't design with it in mind from the start).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info