Dead game

Who ever come up with this trash that killed the game needs to be fired!!, on ps you got maybe a 10th of the players, and the crafting you have come up with really blows, I know ggg sees it, what is it? You can’t handle more they 5% of players getting to end game? I’ve never even seen this leagues boss trial master and I’m over 1k maps run..
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2021, 10:12:39 PM
You know there were a few "the game is dead" posts already, right?

Actually, it's kind of funny that forum is pretty much as active as ever, with people complaining about how the league is dead and they never find trialmaster and they nerfed harvest too hard, etc.
I give 2shts how many post was made before this, I only come on to post what I had to say, don’t like it? You know where to stick it.
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
I give 2shts how many post was made before this, I only come on to post what I had to say, don’t like it? You know where to stick it.

Wow. That's *just* the kind of language to get people to take you seriously and listen to what you have to say.
I love me some baby rage "dead game" posts. Why are people so mad lol?

Heres a tip, go touch some grass, the league is pretty much over you can come back when the new one drops. Everything will be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info