yet another proposal against the scourge of price fixers.

since the buyout seems to be a mirage and the chance to see who the seller is I propose a seller feedback system.

the idea would be to identify (without making known who he is) through colors if a seller is reliable or not. The system would be based on the report that already exists (heavenly mystery whether it works or not). in the event that a seller receives tot reports in a certain period of time, his item for sale would first be highlighted in yellow, in the event of numerous reports the item for sale would be highlighted in red, on the contrary if an account completes without any report the various trades will receive a green frame. this feedback would be extended to all items for sale linked to the PSN account.

in order for this to work perfectly, the report should independently recognize whether the rejected offer corresponded to the offer received.
the only way to regain a reliable framework in the market would be to receive twice the number of successful trades compared to the number of rejected trades (always trades with indicated and accepted price).

with this method any honest player could not go beyond yellow, it can happen to everyone to forget to change the price but it is rare, while a price fixer within half a day would already receive a red frame for the high number of rejected offers.

in the end, even an inexperienced player looking at the seller's frame would immediately understand if the price is real or that of a price fixer.

I am attaching a photo to make you understand what I mean.
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2021, 3:40:13 PM
This sounds great, and would help with more than just price-fixing, but it also sounds like something GGG would never do.

My money is still on seeing the seller's name in the marketplace. All our PSNs are already public on the ladders, so there's no additional information being revealed that wasn't already available.

Or, I still have a *small* hope that they'll enable instant buyout for us. It exists on China realm...

EDIT: Also, your photo link seems to be broken.
Last edited by QQPQ on May 30, 2021, 5:29:40 PM
Good idea. GGG - can you please implement something... anything... ASAP to address the ludicrous price fixing that’s going on in the console trade markets? Trading is becoming close to impossible because 90% of the listings are from price fixers. They’re clogging the entire trade board (buying and selling side) for endgame currencies and items, making trading extremely frustrating and difficult for players who are actually trying to play the game as intended.

There are lots of good ideas posted on this forum: auto-accept at listed price, show seller name, ability to block or blacklist price-fixers, a report system exclusively for this purpose so these accounts can be banned, etc.

Console is bleeding players because they can’t play or enjoy the game in trade league when trading is impossible.
ops xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info