Bow before your Queen Mortal! - Queens Demand Meme Build!

Hello Folks!

After getting Atzriri's staff some time ago i thought about doing a build with the thing. I'm currently in progress of leveling it and while it is slow(and without massive Cooldown reduce or some other brilliant ideas it will stay that way) Its also fun ;) Updated the gem section to reflect new knowledge. added jewels with cast speed with staffs etc.

Pros/Cons

Pros:
Very tanky, can play any mapmod and has permaflasks(even at maven and sirus etc)
up to ~10 mil hits hopefully

Cons:
reduced/no regen feels akward with indigon gobbling up all that mana. Still playable through.
I actually don't know if this thing can kill endgame bosses, but Cortex down/baran down(awaken lvl 9 161 maps completed) currently ;)

Videos

This was done without cast speed support, so its slower still
unindetified t15 on A9

Now before you feel like The queen herself Stormcalling/flameblasting all to Oblivion, lets look at our offense and Defense:

Offense

We use the Unique Staff Queens Decree, don't fear it will cost you only some chaos. It doesn't need to be linked, quality changed to elemental damage would be best, but really, its not that important.

Gems used are:
Controlled Destruction (awakened+)
Elemental Focus (awakened+)
Less duration
Cast speed
Critical Damage
Elemental penetration

I'm still not sure about crit damage and cast speed, but oh well! We further push our dmg with Indigon and Arcane Cloak!

Defense

This is a build you likes to stand around slackjawed while the world is covered in flames and lightning, so better get some layers of defenses on!
73% Dodge
63% spelldodge
70% block (glancing)
75% spellblock (glancing)
Fortify (15 secs on threelink)
MoM (40% with potential for another 10%)
The agnostic
Stun immunity
Reflect immunity
Phasing (perma flask)
Curse Immunity (perma flask)
Bleed immunity (perma flask)
Elemental Ailment Immunity

YES MORTAL.

Gear

Combined with some rare gloves and good ring/belt with cooldown reduce
this could be a cospris CoC build. Optionally a ring with assasins mark on hit would be BiS.

Links

Main Link
Controlled Destruction (awakened+) + Elemental Focus (awakened+) + Less duration + Cast speed + Critical Damage + Elemental penetration
Iamgine Spell Cascade working, but alas, life is unfair.

Support Links:
Arcane Cloak + Increased Duration + Second Wind + Arcane Surge
This ones for insane Defense and Offense(and also our Target concerning lab enchants)

Brand of choice + Hextouch + Elemental weakness +~ Combustion(This shit is important, it will generate flaskcharges at single bosses!!!!!)

Dash + Second wind + Sigil of power + Bloodrage
Another support to give even more defense and a neat movement skill.
Rage for frenzy generation

Vigilant Strike + Ancestral Call + Faster Attacks
Give fortifiy for a long time. The strike is very slow, so lets push attack speed and add auto targeting for QoL.

Auras:
Zealotry in Essence Worm.
Precision and Clarity

PoB

https://pastebin.com/G945xfqQ

update is here!
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on May 30, 2021, 9:03:00 AM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2021, 9:29:40 AM
This sounds great, looks perfect for empty brain players like myself. any gem link recommendations for doing the campaign as this build, only played scion for like 10 minutes in the past
Last edited by GrandPeasantKingAmania on Jun 2, 2021, 9:30:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info