FPS & GRAPHICS

Hi i have a ssd in my ps4 and it helps a tiny bit mainly with loading screens but the problem is still there with FPS and the ps4 graphics card, there is to many effects and when there is a full screen of mobs all using there effects then the game stops responding completely, is there a way to make the users turn off graphics also try and have more tough mobs instead of increased pack sizes?
I love the game and spent a lot of money and time playing but its so disappointing when you know the build you have can run all content then the lag and FPS stops you from enjoying and completing parts of the game, i would love to help in anyway i can and please GGG be in touch with possible plans in our community for a enjoyable future.

Cheers from me and all the bros in NZ, chur
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2021, 7:22:57 PM
hey, have you tried PS5? I just moved from pc to ps4, and got the same lag issue. I would like to continue playing on PS5 if the lag situations do not take place on PS5.
The player is AFK
Anyone who is having performance problems, on any platform, try turning the sound effects off.

Keep Dialog and Filter effects, but turn every other Sound slider to zero. The reason to keep Dialog is that most boss call-outs are "Dialog", so Sirus will still say "Feel the thrill of ... THE VOID", "Die!", etc, even with most sound turned off.

Also, to the person who asked about PS5, PS5 has much better performance than PS4 (PS4 Pro with SSD in my case), but it is still not perfect.

Finally, some performance issues can be network related. Even if you have a super solid internet connection (I don't anymore, but used to), if some other user or device on your network decides to hog all the bandwidth, especially upstream bandwidth, which is generally much smaller, you will definitely notice it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info