Necessary improvements

Settings should be more versatile as they are on pc (if possible)

Predictive/Lockstep - the game runs on permanent predictive and players should be able to choose between those. Predictive literally makes HC version of the game unplayable, because no matter how well you play your character may just be rolled back a few seconds and die.

Ability to change keybindings.

Ability to adjust ingame brightness/contrast. Sure you can adjust it on your monitor/tv but if you are streaming/recording, it captures what your console sees, not what you see on your tv, so even if you see everything great, the recording/streaming may be very dim.
Last bumped on May 31, 2021, 6:14:57 AM
Fully agree with these requests.

However, I will point out that I've heard the reason console players don't have a lockstep option has to do with the way the console network stacks work. On PC, they can get very low level access to the network hardware, and that is not possible on console (or at least, it wasn't years ago when that information was shared).

Maybe things have changed in the years since then.

I wouldn't be able to use lockstep anyway, because I have terrible internet. But I'm fully in favor of people who have good internet being able to use it.
The ability to lock skills, so you can't accidentally rebind in the middle of a fight, would also be a much loved addition
The only thing, personally, that would improve the console experience would be to have one button for all flasks. The console version is not the PC version, quality of life on console should be a priority and not dismissed because of the PC version. At the end of the day they are, to all intents and purposes different games at this time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info