please delete

X
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 1, 2021, 4:06:27 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2021, 8:48:19 PM
i've avoided facebook jail by not having facebook

if you agree to their terms and service then don't get upset with them enforcing them.
if you don't agree with their terms and service then why the fuck would you keep using their service?
Best way to avoid Facebook jail is to delete that spyware app.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
xMustard wrote:
i've avoided facebook jail by not having facebook

if you agree to their terms and service then don't get upset with them enforcing them.
if you don't agree with their terms and service then why the fuck would you keep using their service?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Best way to avoid Facebook jail is to delete that spyware app.

The best way to avoid it is to never sign up or delete that trash.

I nuked my FB 3 years ago after I got thrown in FB jail for a meme that got flagged for hate speech when it was pretty harmless. Luckily, it was on Dec 30th so I used a NY Resolution and I was getting disappointed with some of my "friends" when I found out things about them that I should have never found out.

I also later learned what Zuckerburg was doing with his money and I am no fan of big-tech censorship either.
Last edited by ChrisH36 on Jun 1, 2021, 4:53:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info