QoL Suggestions

Some QoL and some to bring us more in line with the PC bros.

PC crowd can add a skill to left mouse button and have it activate whenever they move (and recast when the button keels pressed) Add a toggle to the X button skill to allow automatic skill use when moving.

Fix the weird interaction between Cyclone and insta cast spells like Vortex. When you spin2win and cast vortex you will always stop for split second or stop moving at all if you keep Vortex pressed.
I know there is a workaround for this but it should be changed for smoother gameplay.

Auto accept if buyout conditions are met. There really is no reason why this isn't in place already.

Overwork the marked board search. When I look for stuff with life and dex for example give me a list with relevant results only. Not just grey out the not matching items. Looking for specific things like lab enchantments is PURE TORTURE!

Have a third skill bar usable using L2+R2 but only allow special skills like dynamite to be used there. On my current character I am out of skill slots so I cant use dynamite in delve unless I change my keybindings every time.

Debatable: Auto Pickup for scrolls and the lowest tiers of orbs. Everything with a big beam of light should be manually picked up since we are a looting agem after all.

Auto Flask toggle. PC crowd has it in form of macro and it is allowed by GGG. Note that this is even more importand for Console players since some flask slots are hard to use while moving.

Feel free to add more and discuss.
Last edited by MaxW81 on May 9, 2021, 6:56:14 AM
Last bumped on May 31, 2021, 6:17:03 AM
"
MaxW81 wrote:

Auto Flask toggle. PC crowd has it in form of macro and it is allowed by GGG.

This is false.

Flask Macros are against ToS and may result in your account being banned.
Specters summon: it is SOO difficult to raise spectres with pad and since SO is the ONLY spectres choice, couldn’t you make the corpse remain for console version?

Trade board: We beg for sort! PC guys have tons of ways to quickly find the stuff they need, while we’re RT 100 times to find the right stuff. Would it be possible to have a sort through price showing only the items matching the filters criteria on first 3 pages??
I think GGG releases QOL in small bits so that we always have something to complain, and something to be grateful when they add one.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 11, 2021, 8:50:47 PM
The console version is not the PC version and will never be the same. When dealing with console PoE GGG should forget the PC version and concentrate giving use an experience that works the best for the console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info