Oak is no bueno

Please remove all of the save choices from x and move it to o the kill order should be the x and not o button on ps. Rerolling for such a reason is silly, indeed so silly that skipping this league just like the previous one seems like the better option out of the two...
Please remove mf gear
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2021, 8:19:51 PM
I'm not sure I really follow what you're saying... but it sounds like your complaint is about what skills are assigned to which buttons?

If so, are you aware you can reassign them?

There are two ways to do this.

1) You can assign skills on the Skills screen of character inventory

2) You can press R3 at any time to assign the function of the skill related buttons.

In addition to X, Square, Triangle, Circle, you can also assign skills to R2+those buttons (e.g. R2+X), and L2+those buttons (e.g. L2+Triangle).

Unfortunately, you can't change which button picks things up and interacts with NPCs, etc (it's always X ).

However, you can remove all skills from X, so that you only push X to interact, and not use a skill.
I think he meant the npc interaction with the bandits, that save is the same button to start the interaction with and oak was the last he clicked and he saved him and now he has to reroll the bandits, because of that.

Kinda the same you guys wanted for the new leageu ui interaction. they could also easily use L1 R1 for kill and save. Happened to me once as well, was somewhat annoying as its kinda expensive to fix early on.
"
Filix80 wrote:
I think he meant the npc interaction with the bandits, that save is the same button to start the interaction with and oak was the last he clicked and he saved him and now he has to reroll the bandits, because of that.

Oh! Yeah, that makes way more sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info