[Ps4] Please change the buttons for Ultimatum choice

PS4 is configured to use the same buttons for flasks and for choice at Ultimatum. In the last rounds it is not uncommon that the player is spamming flasks. Then the round ends abruptly and changes to the choice menu. Before the player can react, the button is already pressed. Player loses the rest of encounter.

PS4 players would really appreciate if this could be changed from L1/R1 to L3/R3. Thank you very much for the otherwise great league.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 9:21:30 PM
I completely agree with this point. Please change the button.
L3 + R3 = problem solved

too many times I end the ultimatum trial by trying to pop my damn flask with L1
Please change the button config to Ultimatum. Flasking and skipping reward pools is absurd.

*Suggest either making it a hold for 2sec to confirm since no one is channeling a flask or push in L-stick to make decision to continue.
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
L3 + R3 = problem solved

too many times I end the ultimatum trial by trying to pop my damn flask with L1

Personally, I prefer either "hold down the button (L1/R1)" or "Press X to confirm, any other button to undo" (after pressing L1/R1)".

I mean, L3/R3 would still be a *huge* improvement, but I like the other suggestions better.
I agree, many times i cancelled the ultimatum because i was using a flask.
L3/R3 would be much better choice, or any other non combat button. I am pretty sure every single person smashes flask buttons periodically during ultimatum. And every one has this problem.

Thread on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4/comments/mw8qlw/keybind_ultimatum/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info