Implementation of league UI is done wrong again

1. It's so easy to go with interaction with guy instead of Ultimatum totem... Key binding is same...
2. Again there is no delay, same issue was for ritual once fight was over and you was able to open reward UI instantly once fight was over with A button(pickup/skill). But this time is even worse, reward UI popup instantly and it's so easy to pick reward or go next wave by mistake because there is no delay and bindign are same as flasks... Already two times made wrong selection because i was trying to save my life on 99% progress by pressing life flask and it selected reward on UI instead.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2021, 4:27:46 PM
I have the same complaint, except it seems intermittent for me.

The Ultimatum UI pops up after a wave, and *sometimes* it is instantly interactable, so I end up "making a choice" when trying to use a flask, but other times, it is *not* instantly interactable, and I have time to stop pushing buttons.

I think it might be related to which type of Ultimatum it is?

Either way, *please* fix this.

I can easily imagine HC deaths from accidentally taking "mana cost as lightning damage" or something while trying to just use a flask.

We need at least 0.5 second delay before the UI becomes interacable.

having to make the tough choice of using flasks to live or risk death so i don’t spam the UI with L1 + R1... feels bad. Add KBM support for console ffs
It's very annoying, I'm in a fight, I need to use potion (LB), suddenly pause for next choice and out of nowhere in the previous fight you activate potion with (LB) and accidentally trigger the next event.

It is time to add an alternative to the button, as an example, hold (LB / R1) for 2-3 seconds to activate. This should be implemented to talk to NPCS, portals and map devices.

"
DaniloPaiva wrote:

It is time to add an alternative to the button, as an example, hold (LB / R1) for 2-3 seconds to activate. This should be implemented to talk to NPCS, portals and map devices.

Oh, this is BRILLIANT.

This is *the* answer. Use "hold L1 for 2 seconds" and "hold R1 for 2 seconds" for the Ultimatum League UI. Please, GGG. (Maybe even just 1 second).

I disagree that it should be used for other things, but specifically for this League UI, where the game pauses when it happens, it would solve this problem without causing all sorts of other problems.
Just adding to this thread as it's super important. I end up canceling 50% of my ultimatums when I wish to go on because I'm hitting my life flask when the game freezes.

Please make this a priority to adjust for console.

To add to the fun the trial master goads you on the next one for not finishing the last one...
Thanks for all of your feedback, I'll make sure this is seen and looked into when we're back in office on Tuesday.
Oops didn't see this was console feedback.
Last edited by Quelex on Apr 23, 2021, 4:28:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info