Chris Wilson's Intangibles.

Genuine
This thread is genuine.

Hello, I have been playing Path of Exile off and on since before Kripparian's video and just want to take the time to create a support/appreciation thread for the intangible things that Grinding Gear Games provides this world and the humans that inhabit it.

I also want to say thank you to Chris Wilson. Thank you for following your passion which resulted in the creation of GGG/PoE.exe

Intangibles????????
Intangible:
a: an asset (such as goodwill) that is not corporeal
b: an abstract quality or attribute

Many things go underappreciated in this world, and most of those things are intangible. I hope that this thread can shine a light on that part of the GGG studio. We are all going through a tough time right now, and this space is to say thank you to all of you that work at GGG. I wish all of you good feelings, and positive energy! (Yes! Those things DO still exist!!) I am consciously creating a positive frequency that has a ripple effect.
Trust your gut.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2021, 8:03:58 PM
Chris, always remember to stay true to yourself, and stay aligned with your intangibles. Do not take your inner voice for granted, it was what resulted in this company. Trust in yourself and remember that value is not always monetary.
Trust your gut.
I heard he got his intangibles tangled up in his unmentionables. Good luck and remember to trim any loose threads before you toss in the laundry!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info