MTX Cross-platform when?

In the modern landscape when every major company offers crossplay, or at least cross-progression, I was stunned to find that the hundreds of dollars I've spent on the console version of this game apparently counts for nothing. No ability to carry over all of my dozens of paid, real cash purchases can be transferred to my PC account? It's the same account. It's the same credentials. I'm not asking for characters to be carried over, even though that should be integrated as well. I'm just confused as to why the company that has made the very public claim that all MTX from this game will work in the sequel game also claims you can't have that exact some MTX in the exact same game on a different platform, even though it's the exact same system, the exact same backend, the exact same... everything.

The long and short of it is that this isn't a complicated or outrageous ask. There's honestly no reasonable explanation for why this isn't already the case. There's no new data being created. There's no new content being given. It's the same account being played on a different platform. My purchases should be honored. So is there an ETA on when this terrible policy will be turned over, or am I just left holding the reigns to a dead horse here?
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 5:43:25 AM
All microtransactions are tied to your XB/psn account GGG would need permission from microsoft/sony in-order to do any sort of transfer.

"
It's the same account. It's the same credentials.

even if you use the same login details, the accounts are totally separate.

"
isn't a complicated or outrageous ask

cross-play/cross-progression is a complicated task, it cannot be just tacked-on there are many systems involved, not to mention that for crossplay all platforms would need to be at the exact same version and future updates will be delayed by console certification.
The op is right. The mtx are not tied to your ms or psn account.

You buy the points on the stores but can buy mtx on the poe Website.

Im with the op about the mtx cross platform.

It should be standard for poe 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info