Plot twist: It's all intentional...

There have been people voicing concerns about Tencent's ownership of GGG, suggesting that they should somehow break away from it. Naturally, this cannot happen as long as GGG are bringing in money...

So what if that was the intent? Cause GGG to lose value to the point where they could be bought out cheap.

Discuss. Have fun.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2021, 3:01:35 AM
The only thing to discuss here is tinfoil hats.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
The only thing to discuss here is tinfoil hats.

They can be fun.

In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a serious topic.
I like to freshen up the appearance of my tinfoilhat with a cute little yellw duck. made out of titanium of course and painted with reptiliodblood.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
I realized thinking about CSGO the other day, turning away players is how you keep them. If you just pull in all the players at once then everyone gets bored and there's a huge dropoff, then people claim the game is dying and it starts to actually die. If you keep players deterred but interested you'll steadily have new players joining as some leave, and the old ones will come back at some point, cuz why not.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I think that if the right people work together, as a team, they can come up with something that is good for everyone.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info