heres a suggestion, fix the effin game....

jesus christ ggg what are you guys doing. you add this maven invitation crap, that literally is unplayable. and im on an X + 300mbps/s hardlined internet. you join the invitation, and theres 10bosses that all get duped , so 20, and its just a giant fuzzy 1-5fps fight. literally why add something to the game that the game cant support.
you want people to play your game and play the end game, but you cant even make it playable.... and im not even going to start with the maven fight itself. [Removed by Support]

you guys are trying to make all these little kids happy by "adding new content" every league, without having a solid foundation. diablo 2 had literally 1 expansion, and i guarantee it had more players that poe ever will. you know why? because the game worked... the foundation was so strong they didnt need to try [Removed by Support] Or the coding is good but you are trying to fit too much onto a console. or both, but whatever it is, fix your game or d2 resurrected is going to take back all the players that play poe because its the closest thing to d2.

especially since you charge ungodly amounts of money for pure cosmetics. oh and dont give me the "its a free game" excuse, because sure its free too download, but if you actually want to progress you HAVE to buy the tabs.

[Removed by Support] they think a real game is just adding new garbage at every chance, and thats the exact opposite of what a good game is.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 12, 2021, 7:01:11 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2021, 3:22:55 AM
I know you going to hate this answer but get a PC. xD I know how frustrated I got with this response as I do have a Pc just my friends are on console but I promise the Pc experience for this game is 100,000x better. You will actually enjoy the game and probably even the stuff Pc players find annoying (trade system for example as console trade is shit compared to PC.)

Whatever your reason the switch will be worth. I've finally got my friend that plays a lot about to switch to pc and once he does ill never return to console rest of them will be left behind. playing on console not worth the frustration. I swear I play PC for 2h and have to stop or I wont play console. Everything you hate about console PoE you will love and enjoy while on PC.

If money is the issue you can go on Wal-mart website and search for gaming PC around $450 and that is good enough to play poe better then console ever will.

I'm out and unsubbing from topic as I'm sure lots of console toxicity is probably on the way.
He is not wrong though. even it performs better on pc, the game is getting extremely bloated.

they already had so many expensions, its time to go a bit like blizzard and bring some older stuff back.

I think most people wouldnt have an issue with, ok this league, we will bring back on older league mechanic and we will spend the entire 3 month to stabilize and optimize what we have.

Free or not free, its a released game and if you release it on a platform with specified hardware, it should run on it without framedrops. Same accounts for pc, if they release requirements for the game, those should mean you can play this game without freezes or anything.

But sadly they need this 3 months release cycle for their monetizing, as they proudly showed in their presentation.

Also they made the game so extremely fast, that you mostly cant even see what you are fighting. you clear whole screens of enemies and all you look at is the map layout and whats the fastest route. I think the toughest issue is, they probably cant just go back and make it slower again, less mobs but more significant fights. Players would feel weaker than before and might drop the game. It is not an easy decision. POE2 looked "cleaner", less clutter in the videos. That might be their change to reverse a bit on that path and get it right. but if they would keep going down this road with just bloating the game, players would be pushed to diablo 2 and 4 when it ever comes out.

Na we will see, what happens, maybe I am just a minority and faster bling bling is just how everyone likes it. Hollywood is a good example, seems all that garbage is making a profit. Ja I am probably just too old :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info