please delete

X
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 1, 2021, 4:05:41 PM
Last bumped on May 15, 2021, 3:22:23 PM
hell yeah! that first song sounds like they're using the c64 as a keyboard and playing notes in real time. drums don't sound like they're c64 (they're too high quality) but that's arguably not the point of the song lol. always nice to see artists using vintage equipment. today I learned that the c64 was polyphonic???

I perused the rest of the music and yep monstercat is top tier gaming music, don't personally like much of anything from that label, too slow and most of it is peak festival music.
I just wanted to share a playlist, on POE's forum, which is, in a way, random and you don't know the song until you actually open the box. I listen to all of this kind of music, while I game. I love music and I love gaming. I like both together, even more.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
It was hotly debated which 2020 game had the best soundtrack: Final Fantasy Remake or Doom Eternal. For those like me who had trouble deciding: https://youtu.be/WAWuZevxRtk
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 15, 2021, 12:10:07 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It was hotly debated which 2020 game had the best soundtrack: Final Fantasy Remake or Doom Eternal. For those like me who had trouble deciding: https://youtu.be/WAWuZevxRtk

Hell yeah, afk for a year and comes back big.
Obviously it was Doom btw and yes i will die on that hill.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Hell yeah, afk for a year and comes back big.
Obviously it was Doom btw and yes i will die on that hill.
I definitely don't think it was obvious.

But after the linked video, I'm inclined to think Doom deserved the win. Because I don't think we're ever going to see a video titled "The Only Thing They Fear Is You (in the style of FF7R)"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I remember playing that game too, but I didn't quite like the song, but I'll check out other music by them, thanks for the recommendation.
Maybe I'm too young, but what's good about this music? Is it just about nsotalgia?
"
Is it just about nsotalgia?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info