Game technical state is really a shame

Why is the game technically in such a bad state? And it seems nothing is done about it, e.g. resource loading slow down is in known issues afair since blight.
Gameplay and mechanics wise I think it is a masterpiece, but it has so many technical issues. I really like the game but lately all those issues make me stop playing.

And no, I use wired internet (250mb) and play on xbox series x.

Overall responsiveness decreases over time, e.g input lag gets worse.
Loading times increase over time.
Movement skills esp. Dash seem luck based, e.g. Dash in harvest chooses random position
Desync is crazy, e.g sometimes char teleports 1m in ritual without moving a few sec.
Item targeting priorities seem messed up, e.g. syndicate npcs
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2021, 3:31:21 PM
To simplify it, GGG has backed themselves into a corner with this 3 month league mechanic they have failed to evolve from. It simply does not work on console, or they are flat out refusing to dedicate the necessary resources required to have it running smooth. Every league the performance gets worse, and they bandaid it just enough about halfway through every league to make it somewhat playable for the people who stuck around on console.

Another thing GGG is overlooking is that for many console players this is their first impression of the game, and it is a terrible one at that. I know many people who have quit because they simply cannot deal with the performance/desync issues, low frame rate, stutters and crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info