[Feedback] GGG should stop censoring posts about the game being broken.

GGG, please stop censoring posts where players complain about the state of the game.

Players are *really* upset that the game is still broken, and deleting our posts just makes us even more angry.

If you want constructive criticism, it HAS to be a two way street.

We have received NO feedback on the performance issues, despite *many* posts about it.

And now you're resorting to simply deleting angry posts.

How are we supposed to not be angry after TWO MONTHS of the game being broken with no replies?

It really makes me wonder how many other angry posts there were that have gotten deleted.

Also, it's still infuriating that in-game reports take days to receive action, but the forum is moderated *instantly*.
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2021, 12:53:36 PM
Honestly as much as I hate the game on PS4, I can't really agree with you when you say they are "censoring" posts on here.
Most of these posts are the same or are just complaining for the sake of complaining, and I'm not even talking about all the posts where GGG gets insulted.

All of the problems have already been addressed and they always come up with the same answer for the most part; "the game isn't coded the same way on consoles than it is on PC and that would cause us to work big time". It's 2021 now and nothing has changed, to me it's a clear message that it won't change anytime sooner.

They are currently working on POE 2 so the game is kind of in a weird "D3 ish" state right now.
With that in mind we can't keep on repeating ourselves and praying for something that won't happen.
The only thing we can do is wait for a better future with POE 2 and hopefully a version that can let us play normally instead of avoiding more than half of the content.
"
dlmcys wrote:
Honestly as much as I hate the game on PS4, I can't really agree with you when you say they are "censoring" posts on here.

You do realize they completely delete posts, without a trace they ever existed, right?

Only the person who made the post gets any kind of notification that it happened.

They also delete whole comments without any notice except to the person whose comment was deleted. *IF* that comment was quoted by someone else, then you see the "removed by support" in the quote.

I've personally had multiple comments+posts deleted just today. And I know of others that have been deleted as well.
"
I've personally had multiple comments+posts deleted just today. And I know of others that have been deleted as well.

I mean sure if it's really happening then it's a shame but then again I think all of the issues have been addressed over the years... They had plenty of time to do something and we still haven't really seen anything happen besides the couple of fixes when heist dropped.
GGG knows what's going on, we as players can only give feedback or suggest improvements.
Unfortunately for us we might as well talk to a wall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info