Please enable color coding for stash tab groups/folders

I'm not sure when the tab groups were implemented on Xbox but I just started using them in the current league (Ritual) and they're mighty handy.
One drawback though is that as far as I can tell there's no way to change the tab for a group to anything other than the default brown color. (I didn't realize how much my brain needed the visual indicator of a color change when cycling through my tabs.)

It might sound petty, but as someone with upwards of 30 tabs who color codes stuff, I can't tell you how many times I've flown past a set of green sub-tabs because the folder tab itself is brown.
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2021, 9:42:23 AM
you can only change the colour of premium tabs, standard tabs don't have the option.
"
you can only change the colour of premium tabs, standard tabs don't have the option.

The folders are already partially customizable, because you can change the name (can't change anything for standard tabs), so it'd be nice if we could change the color as well.
I went and checked after seeing your post just to make sure it didn't have anything to do with standard vs. premium, and I've got folders with nothing but premium tabs in them so I don't think it's any sort of inherited behaviour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info