Comestic prices and discounts are disgusting

What is point of putting discount for comestics prices slighty above available package points?
I wanted to buy portal , but it was 110 which means it would require me to buy 2 packages 100 + 50 or 200, no way. And same goes for most of comestics you're selling in game. You can even ask 305 for armor set instead of 300...

This way I don't buy a thing, same goes for my friends PC.

Second thing is prices for supporter packs. Why do you offer in my country(Poland) 60$ packages for around 74$ ( converted price), 30$ packages for 37$). We have here half of minimum hourly rate available in USA.
Last edited by Reborn409 on Feb 17, 2021, 7:02:51 AM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2021, 6:41:58 PM
"
I wanted to buy portal , but it was 110 which means it would require me to buy 2 packages 100 + 50 or 200

Welcome to free to play games, the majority do it like this.

If you're enjoying the game and putting in hundreds of hours supporting them shouldn't be an issue.
"
Reborn409 wrote:

Second thing is prices for supporter packs. Why do you offer in my country(Poland) 60$ packages for around 74$ ( converted price), 30$ packages for 37$). We have here half of minimum hourly rate available in USA.

Agreed, it does feel very unbalanced in Poland compared to other F2P game transactions in our region. The really high prices will lead players to spend their money on real money trading instead.

Don't get me wrong, GGG deserve every cent of the money, especially up to 200pln - 250pln. After that it feels like we are giving money away instead of receiving its "worth". I doubt much consideration is given to people playing on console in Poland overall to be honest.
Why are you complaining about an EIGHT YEAR OLD GAME's monetization model, as if they are going to change it up now just bc little old you started crying smh

THINK BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info