Need a Better Trading System

I am sure this has been voiced by so many and I doubt anything will actually happen for the Console versions of this game as we are the red-headed step children to the PC version. However I am just so tired of the trade system on console (XBox specifically). How can you even trade for items when they are on average 4-5 times more in cost then what you can buy on PC. For instance the Cospri's Malice Jeweled Foil on PC trade is on average 12-15 Chaos. On XBox it is on average 2 Exalts. The going rate for Exalts is 80 Chaos so that is roughly 10 times as much based on Exalt costs and almost impossible for those that cannot play 8 plus hours a day to generate that kind of currency.

We just really need a better trade system, either a way to interact with the Trade System that the PC players have or something similar that can help with the regulation of cost. I love trying out builds, even more so then playing end game content as I enjoy figuring out builds, but when you can't even get the base items you need to make the build work it is a waste of time.

Please GGG do something and stop leaving us out in the cold and treating us like the bastard child. We console players love playing but this is just ridiculous.
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2021, 7:07:54 PM
imo, cross-play would fix a lot of issues when it comes down to console trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info