If I can't stand a single profane word used by gamers, should I play ACNH or stardew valley instead

The word a&& triggers me a lot and too many players use the word l*ao
can't stand this.
Last edited by idmfan on Jan 30, 2021, 8:04:55 AM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2021, 3:03:59 PM
You don't need to worry. Speech control by GGG only extends as far as these forums. They're pretty ineffectual about it in the in-game chat. Though they'll probably just throw up their hands and embrace the algorithmic solution (aka profanity filter) eventually. That should be an interesting day...
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 30, 2021, 9:26:21 AM
Then stop rolling on the floor and get yourself a new hobby.

Collect some snowflakes, milk some Kalaschnicows or sweep some mines or whatever you guys do nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I don't like swears either. Is Stardew Valley good?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I thought it was Starbrew at first. My dreams of making illegal alcohol got dashed pretty fast.
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Collect some snowflakes, milk some Kalaschnicows or sweep some mines or whatever you guys do nowadays.

But what if I have the girlish hobbies such as collecting and decorating dolls, (not a weebish anime figure) practicing makeups, growing and caring my hair (not beard nor mustache) or sth like that?
Last edited by idmfan on Jan 30, 2021, 8:20:32 PM
"
idmfan wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:

But what if I have the girlish hobbies such as collecting and decorating dolls, (not a weebish anime figure) practicing makeups, growing and caring my hair (not beard nor mustache) or sth like that?

then my next question would be "are you single"
"
"
idmfan wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:

then my next question would be "are you single"

rofl
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Heck, want to see tom nook and isabelle in poe.
Better watch animated animals than autistic ajeossi gamers
Last edited by idmfan on Feb 1, 2021, 4:31:42 AM
Why does the word "All" trigger you so much and is "LMAO" actually a word or just an acronym? And why do people keep dropping the F? If you're going to name-drop a band, at least get it right.

TIL an "electronic dance duo" might not be a "band". This has been a good thread.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info