Map stash tab

I decided to buy a map stash tab. Watched a preview, where author said that there was an option to set an individual price for each type of maps. I bought it. But can't find this option on my PS5. So was i tricked?
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2021, 2:56:47 AM
"
Vosminog333 wrote:
I decided to buy a map stash tab. Watched a preview, where author said that there was an option to set an individual price for each type of maps. I bought it. But can't find this option on my PS5. So was i tricked?

All of the Special tabs (Maps, Currency, Essences, etc) are Premium Tabs by default, which means you can list items in them on the market. Assuming you're in trade league. Obviously there's no trading in SSF.

In order to be able to set prices on items in a Premium tab, you have to set that tab as "Public" in the tab options (navigate to the tab, hit R3 to open the options, and then R3 again to set it to Public, then hit Options (or whatever the start/options button is called on PS5) to close the Tab Options. Now you'll be able to price items in that tab.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Vosminog333 wrote:

All of the Special tabs (Maps, Currency, Essences, etc) are Premium Tabs by default, which means you can list items in them on the market. Assuming you're in trade league. Obviously there's no trading in SSF.

In order to be able to set prices on items in a Premium tab, you have to set that tab as "Public" in the tab options (navigate to the tab, hit R3 to open the options, and then R3 again to set it to Public, then hit Options (or whatever the start/options button is called on PS5) to close the Tab Options. Now you'll be able to price items in that tab.

Yes, i knew that. But i'm talking about separated groups of maps. For example: i have stash for coves maps and i want to set common price for these maps (as it is shown in preview), not for each cove map separately.
"
Vosminog333 wrote:

Yes, i knew that. But i'm talking about separated groups of maps. For example: i have stash for coves maps and i want to set common price for these maps (as it is shown in preview), not for each cove map separately.

Oh. I didn't even know that was a thing.

I don't think we can do that on Console. I suspect it works like whole-tab pricing, which doesn't work on Console. Or at least, AFAIK it doesn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info