They did it, Reddit!

How r/WallStreetBets Made GameStop's Stock Price Soar (and Wall St. cry foul): Reddit Takes on Short Sellers -

https://youtu.be/sH_F7mQIM0M xD
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 27, 2021, 1:34:51 PM
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2021, 11:12:37 AM
Yes I am also in fever because of this. I dont have any stocks or whatever since I dont trust centralized finance but rather do business on decentralized finance like Uniswap (FOR GOOD REASON AS WE SEE AT FUCKING ROBIN HOOD), but this thing is super huge and might write history.

I am really suprised that I am the first one responding to this thread, I thought everyone in this trader/tech kind game community is heavilty interested in this matter, even more since its all over television.

Tommorrow is payday, cant wait to see what will happen with those greedy hedgefund dudes.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Jan 29, 2021, 4:02:22 AM
Been following it all day. No one knows what will happen, short term or long term. I'm keeping an eye on all my stuff though. My experience is weird shit = market goes down.

On a happier note, my wife's short term buy of CD Project Red (the ADRs) went up up up today and she made hundreds. I told her to put in a limit to sell and protect what she's made. Thanks, Mr. Musk.

Edited to add: I'm glad I'm no longer a broker. This kind of day ....
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 28, 2021, 8:43:03 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

On a happier note, my wife's short term buy of CD Project Red (the ADRs) went up up up today and she made hundreds. I told her to put in a limit to sell and protect what she's made. Thanks, Mr. Musk.

Glad to hear that, some friend of mine also invested in them at new year. Hope he got some money as well by doing so.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Jan 28, 2021, 8:47:37 PM
Lol, we even have sworn enemies (in a certain societal arena whose mere mention here sends the mods into a tizzy) agreeing with each other over this whole situation. xD
And they say people are divided!
Censored.
if you think things are bad now just wait until the us government funnels money into hedge funds and bankrupts millions of small investors to save some bankers under the guise of "protecting the economy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info