Music Gaming Chair

Hey Guys,

i couldn't find any related thread (or at least not a current one) to my yquestion, that's why I decided to start my own now. I'm sorry in advance, in case I missed an existing one!

So I'm planning to enhance my gaming setting a bit. I thought of buying a music gaming chair with integraded music and bass. Ideally, I'd like to purchase one with a Bluetooth feature. I've already found an article, which discusses music gaming chairs: https://www.diehifiberater.de/musiksessel-test/ I am from Germany, that's why the article is in German. But you can easily translate it via Google Translate or DeepL Translator! :))

I'm still not sure whether the investment is worth it or not since they are really expensive. Do you guys have any experience with such music gaming chairs? Also concerning a suitable model within an acceptable price range. Would be cool if someone could give me some feedback!

Best,

verenasexile
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2021, 2:38:56 PM
This is the first time i see a chair with speakers in it, weird design choice... :) i imagine it could be a hassle keep charging batteries for it.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Maybe answer this qeustions first:

Do I play on PC or in front of TV - respectively I play mouse + keyboard or gamepad?

How long am I going to use that chair per day?

How is my back - importance of ergonomy - do I need lumber support?

Do I prefer sound quality?

Do I need to save space in room?

What is my goal with gaming setup and room for future? Projector? Surround? Headphones as I play during nights? ...

If you going to have chair like you described I see few problems with it and questions above should answer most of them.

Another important problem is with the sound itself - that chair will be low sound quality and once you want to move in your room, sound will not be played nicely, as speakers are designed to work well when person is sitting and not moving in room itself.

In that regards buy exucite chair or gaming chair like SecretLab Titan with lumber support if you play on monitor keyboard mouse. It will help you with your back. Do not buy chairs without lumber suport - avoid cushions.

ps: that article is junk. Pictures presented looks nice right? But nobody is listening to music like that - its a pain. "Only speakers with intense bass, a clear sound and good volume control can give you the perfect sound experience." - author is naive, without experiences and has no idea what he is talking about.
Last edited by Rexeos on Jan 27, 2021, 6:23:14 AM
I will just say GL with your chair, and your use of money on it.

I seen Chairs like this and I always thought: Geez, such a waste of money.

I can use my money on far better things, big time. Any time.
And then I also know, for a fact, chairs like this is way overpriced, and you can make better yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info