Anything strength based?

Lurked a couple of pages and not finding anything melee/tanky/strength based for Scion. I play a necromancer and a toxic rain ranger so I'm looking to play a warrior type and I want to run it on the Scion because girl power.
Wondering if anyone had a link for me to follow.

I'm pretty casual. A decent but strong leveling experience is fine. I'm struggling just to get through the low 80's on my necromancer so I don't really expect to be top tier on a melee. I just want one of each, really.
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2021, 1:20:51 AM
Hello, I just started this league and was planning to make a second character with a build like the one you are looking for, the closest thing without being very expensive or demanding that I found is this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960309
It was made in 3.12 but I did not find any change in 3.13 that could affect it a lot.
a scion cycloner is pretty interesting but again their tree's look different than most other characters so most people stay away from them so there is less builds made. Wing it, Cant hurt is what i always say and learn from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info