Massive desyncs

Playing as cyclone and it’s freaking awful as soon as I hit maps come on guys still???? I’m literally standing in the same spot spinning for 10+ Seconds, yes I’m wired into my modem yes I have the best internet in my area.
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2021, 6:41:22 PM
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:
Playing as cyclone and it’s freaking awful as soon as I hit maps come on guys still???? I’m literally standing in the same spot spinning for 10+ Seconds, yes I’m wired into my modem yes I have the best internet in my area.

I'd put this in the "bug report" section.

Cyclone has always had desync issues, but they weren't this bad before.

Plus, I'm desyncing on characters using skills that never (or very very rarely) desynced before.

Something changed this league to cause this. Personally I think the servers are just overloaded.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:

I'd put this in the "bug report" section.

Cyclone has always had desync issues, but they weren't this bad before.

Plus, I'm desyncing on characters using skills that never (or very very rarely) desynced before.

Something changed this league to cause this. Personally I think the servers are just overloaded.

Was thinking it might be something to do with the servers as well, I just desynced in a boss fight literally doing nothing but spinning around, don’t even think I leap slammed. Game is actually performing much better than before otherwise but the desync is the worst I can ever remember it being.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info