Chronic Crashes in Ritual League

This has been the worst league start from a technical aspect I've dealt with and we've had some really rough starts since Harbinger. Crashes at the end of rituals and crashes when entering new zones have happened so many times I've lost count. I've been forced to redo content so many times I've quit twice in frustration. On top of that, I've been dealing with a map reveal issue for two leagues now. I wish GGG would form a team to solve these chronic and unacceptable problems. I understand GGG pushes A LOT of content, but if it's not playable, what's the point? Is it ok as long as we keep feeding them revenue. They obviously need to use some of that revenue to take testing/quality control to a much higher level.
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2021, 1:33:46 PM
i know this isn't a proper fix to problems but ive got a ps5 and most problems have gone for me that i used to have on the ps4.

Can play builds i never could with the ps4, If you can afford it i would say invest in getting the newest console of your choice.

Need to point out still get server lag now and then, plus my broadband has packet loss problems which causes me issues now and then too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info