New alternate behaviors for defensive skill gems

Been looking at a lot of builds lately and have been seeing "enduring cry" in a lot of builds bound to LMB for auto-cast as they move around for endurance charge generation as well as the crazy life regen bonus but understand there is no way to auto-cast on console without the use of a ("cast when/on...") supports resulting in a lower defensive capacity for console. Mabey im just complaining about somthing small haven't seen any alternative to this mode of casting on console and thought I'd just put my thought on it here if anyone knows a workaround on this please reply if none I hope GGG sees this and gives it some thought
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2021, 4:01:42 AM
This question has already been raised here on the forum, however, GGG never commented on or did anything, I hope someday they will answer us. Another important issue is the alternative behavior of the gems, which I believe that nobody knows the difference of using it or not and there is, an example is the Bladefall gem that is difficult to use it efficiently in the alternative or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info