'2021 is going to be a great year'...

"
2021 is going to be a great year

We're doomed now, aren't we? (:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009967
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2021, 10:42:04 PM
I dunno about that. I was at Home Depot today and someone cut the catalytic converter off my truck. kinda like the sound and all but gonna cost me $1500 tomorrow to replace.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dunno about that. I was at Home Depot today and someone cut the catalytic converter off my truck. kinda like the sound and all but gonna cost me $1500 tomorrow to replace.

whatthefucj.jpg

I've heard of siphoning gas, B&E, trailer pirates, hubcaps, etc

sucks that the moron who desperately needed to pass his vehicle emissions decided on your truck to loot.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

whatthefucj.jpg

sucks that the moron who desperately needed to pass his vehicle emissions decided on your truck to loot.

I talked to the cops I called and apparently there is precious metals in them worth more than gold per oz. It's common now.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

whatthefucj.jpg

I talked to the cops I called and apparently there is precious metals in them worth more than gold per oz. It's common now.

Well shee-yit why aren't we all going into the rare earth metal reclamation biz?

(I've heard that many medical devices especially implantable ones like pacemakers, use a lot of platinum, most of it goes into incinerators as it should, but there's a growing market share for medical materials reclamation. If you can sterilize old devices and extract the useful materials, the cost goes way down for some pretty sophisticated shit.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

whatthefucj.jpg

rhodium and platinum

rhodium is one of the rarest metals

gold is currently more expensive than platinum though
people didnt seem to have noticed
Need more brains, exile?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

whatthefucj.jpg

rofl this sounds like the vehicle version of breaking down walls in abandoned houses to get at the copper wiring. fucked up man, can insurance not do anything
Fuck. Should be able to put in a claim with insurance since it is theft not like you broke it
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info