Syndicate Encounters

I'm here to talk about the single encounter we have on PS4/5 regarding the syndicate mechanic.

I know @Alexander_GGG has already explained some time ago why they changed it in a different (closed) thread. However, I would like to say that there has been a lot of improvements regarding the performance overall, and that there should be a consideration about making it be the same as PC again.

This is basically regarding board manipulation. The 3x rewards DO NOT balance this! Alexander himself said that strategy would be different, and that "it could be even better than PC", but in all this time I failed to find anyone that has been able to manage and farm it anywhere nearly as efficiently as on PC.

I believe many players would support this as well.

Best,
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2021, 2:48:34 PM
It is the same on XBOX. Only 1 encounter per map.

I really would like to have 3 encounters per map. Triple exp is just not enough to counter the difficulty of manipulating your board.
I'm opposed to this, for now.

There's already substantially longer load times on any area with a Syndicate encounter, plus some other performance issues relating to them.

Maybe when they make a new client for PS5 (and the new XBox, I don't know the name of it), they can do it on there.

I do hate that it's harder for us to manipulate our board, and, most critically, it takes us longer to ramp up our Syndicate encounters.

Maybe they can increase (double?) our chance to get extra syndicate members?

It would really, really help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info